EID IN TRIPOLI BROLL
Independent Films, Documentaries, Politics
BROLL of footage taken from story ‘Eid in Tripoli’ ID No 16, which was filmed in Tripoli, Libya. Story synopsis:
Libya celebrates Eid under a new found freedom. As the country continues to rebuild and develope after the long fight for liberation, Eid illustrates the forgiveness, sacrifice and unity of muslims across the country.
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) is an intergovernmental military alliance based on the North Atlantic Treaty signed on 4 April 1949.
NATO constitutes a system of collective defense in response to an attack by any external party.
The NATO headquarters are in Brussels, Belgium.
Transcripts / Production notes / Scripts
1. (00:00) VARIOUS OF MASSES OF PEOPLE IN THE OLD CITY STREET MARKETS.
2. (00:19) VARIOUS OF MEN AND SHEEP AT A SHEEP MARKET IN TRIPOLI.
3. (00:55) MAN COUNTING MONEY AT SHEEP MARKET.
4. (00:25) VARIOUS OF PEOPLE GOING AND LINING UP AT AN NTC HQ, WAITING TO RECEIVE MONEY GIVEN BY UNDISCLOSED CHARITIES, AS A GIFT FOR EID.
5. (01:29) MEN SHARPEN KNIVES ON A GRINDER AS PREPARATION FOR EID.
6. (01:35) VARIOUS INDOOR FOOD MERCHANTS.
7. (01:53) TWO MEN RIDING ON HORSES IN A PARK.
8. (02:00) VARIOUS OF PEOPLE AND FAMILIES WALKING AND RELAXING IN A PARK IN TRIPOLI.
9. (02:36) VARIOUS OF MEN COOKING FOOD IN A PARK IN TRIPOLI.
10. (02:48) WIDE SHOWING CARS BACKED UP IN A ROAD WITH LIBYAN FLAGS STRUNG ACROSS BUILDINGS ABOVE IT.
11. (02:53) END.
Year of Production: 2011
Country: United States