The Annex Press is a platform created for professional writers from all backgrounds. On the Annex Press, you can read articles about film and entertainment, politics, health, current events, sports, science, technology, and so much more. All Annex Press articles are reviewed and hand-picked by the Film Annex editorial team. In addition to a group of regular contributors, the Annex Press also accepts guests blogs from contributors who are experts in their fields. If you would like to write for the Annex Press, please inquire within by sending an email to email@example.com.
Film Annex Presents The Annex Press
- The first thing you need to do is to register on Film Annex
- Log in to your account with the username and password you created.
- Add a picture, bio, and contact info to complete your profile.
- Once you're logged-in, click on “New Blog Post” on your page.
- Compose your blog post in the blog editor. Make sure you title it, choose appropriate tags, put an image and/or video if applicable. Currently, we only allow you to embed Film Annex videos. You can do this by choosing a video on www.filmannex.com, clicking on the “embed button,” copying the embed code, and pasting it in the video embed window on your blog editor.
- Submit and publish your blog!
- Promote your blog on your social networks like Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ by using the social media buttons on your blog page.
Keywords!We recommend you to include certain keywords/tags in the title and the body of your blog. However, don’t feel limited by these keywords. Be creative and make sure the keywords match the content. Scroll all the way down for the list of keywords we are currently focusing on.
Videos!You can also use videos as a reference points in your blog. The selected video should be relevant to your topic and keywords. You can hyperlink to this video in your blog or embed it. Once again, use the video as a reference point and not as the main subject of the blog.