Sharing in social media refers to the act of distributing or providing access to content through posting links (hyper-linking), photos, videos, and text. The birth of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Google +, amongst others has enabled users to “share” their content by creating accounts on these platforms and using them for content distribution.
If you’re reading this, you are probably a filmmaker, a blogger, a viewer, or a content creator yourself. Below is a list of tools we put together to explain how you can optimize the sharing of your Film Annex content, such as videos or blogs, on other platforms.
Assuming that you stay up to date with new technologies, platforms, and algorithms, the real factor in the equation is you and your personality. Here are some tips on how to make the best out of social media and how to make it work for you:
1) Focus on fewer topics and become knowledgeable of the subject you're exploring.
2) Discipline yourself to write and share the topics you are passionate about on a daily basis. Be persistent.
3) Don't follow the crowd and build your own opinion even if contrarian. Be confident.
4) Don't be indifferent to people. Look them in the eye. Hear them out. Weigh their opinions and come to a conclusion.
5) Make personal calls and e-mails when you want to shake things up. Be aggressive.
6) When something is on your mind, write it on a blog like this before you move to the next thought. Be efficient.
7) Act on your thoughts, theory is not reality. Be real.
Social media platforms
Click on the platform names below for further tips and suggestions.