The submissions guidelines for the La Jolla Fashion Film Festival are as follows.
Please send the URL to your film to this address, submissions@LJFFF.com
Please keep the following in mind for your submissions:
- Film must have a fashion theme, element, or sponsorship
- Be between 1 and 15 minutes in duration
- Can be available in either standard or high definition formats
- URLs, DVDs, thumbdrive, or FTP are acceptable for submission
- Must own or be able to provide copyright to material submitted
- Have access to releases for the talent and music used
- Provide a short bio of director
- Briefly explain of the film’s backstory: why, when, how, who, where
- Physical storage devices will not be sent back
- If accepted, submission imagery, including clips, must be available for use in the Festival’s promotional activities, including post event websites
- Submissions will be considered for the La Jolla Fashion Film Festival, (LJFFF), and LJFFF associated, supported, and/or branded film festivals around the world. Unless by prior arrangement.
- Submission deadline for 2012 Festival is May 24, 2012
- Questions are welcome!
Please include all your contact information.
Email: Festival Producer Fred Sweet at: fredsweet@LJFFF.com or
Mail to: LJFFF 438 Camino Del Rio S. #116, San Diego CA, 92108.
Tickets for the La Jolla Fashion Film Festival can be purchased at the following link. The event will be held from Thu, Jul 26 2012, 5:00p.m. - Sat, Jul 28 2012, 11:30p.m at The La Jolla Museum of Contemporary Art in La Jolla, CA, United States.