- Kohinoor Sugar Mills Limited is one of the first Sugar Factories established in Pakistan since the country's independence
- It is listed in both Karachi and Lahore stock exchanges.
- It has big plant of production the capacity of crushing over 5,000 Metric Tons of Cane per Day.
- Sale is increasing which is better for the company.
- Total current assets are increasing as compared to base year which is better.
- Company has a huge investment in fixed assets. This may be a positive or negative point for company.
- Days sales in R/A are decreasing except 2007and 2010 this is good if it decrease in future and vice versa.
- Day’s sales in inventory have decreased which is positive for company.
- Inventory turnover in days is decreasing from2008 which is good.
- Total asset turnover is increasing this is very good.