Make this delicious cake the day before you want to eat and put it in the fridge for hours according to your need. Cut it into small pieces as it's very rich.Try these simple steps.
1) Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a heatproof bowl.
2) Steam the chocolate pieces. It begins to melt.
3) Add butter to the chocolate syrup and stir. Let the Chocolate syrup melt over the boiling water.
4) When the mixture (chocolate syrup) has liquefied stir in all of the ingredients like corn flakes, cherries, raisins, almonds and various other dry fruits that you want to put in the chocolate syrup.
5) Spread the mixture evenly across the chocolate syrup. Cover the container with foil paper.
6) Put it in the fridge overnight.