Five good reasons to eat watermelon are described below:
- It helps in water balance in the body and can help alleviate muscle cramps as well as regulate blood pressure.
- It contains Beta carotene which helps in vision and eye related problems as well as fighting various cold and infections.
- It helps with healthy flow of blood which can reduce the chance of certain cardiovascular problems.
- It also reduces water retention , balance hormones and strengthens your immune system.
- 90% water with the remaining less than 10% being sugar.
Like and Subscribe me for more tips.